I recently purchased the HTC Touch Pro2 from T-Mobile (Rhodium) and I am currently in love with it. I have been messing with it for about a week now, hence why I haven’t been doing much blog posting. I was trying to find a program that can do screen recording on this phone to make tutorials. Luckily, somebody on Tweeter gave me a link to a very nice freeware, MyMobiler.
This program does it all from viewing your Windows Mobile phone on your desktop to screen recording. I basically just used my keyboard and mouse to control my phone from my desktop. It’s so easy, a caveman can do it. Basically, plug in your Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0+ into your desktop machine and run the MyMobiler program.
Here are the features to MyMobiler:
- View your mobile screen on your desktop.
- Control your mobile by using desktop keyboard and mouse.
- Copy/Cut/Paste text between mobile and desktop.
- Capture mobile screen.
- Drag and drop files to your mobile.
- Support ActiveSync / IP Connection
- Support Mobile Explorer (File Browse)